SERVING THESE INDUSTRIES
Hospitals and Healthcare Systems
• Critical Access Hospitals
• Large Academic Centers
• Not-For-Profit and For-Profit
• Weight Loss Clinics
• Surgery Centers
• Urgent Care
• Diagnostic Imaging and Labs
• Ambulatory Services
• Outpatient Clinics
• Rehabilitation Facilities
• Skilled and Assisted-Living Facilities
• Long-Term Care Facilities
• Home Care and Hospice Services
Physician Office Practices
• Single Practitioners
• Multi-Specialty Group Practitioners
Prepare for Success.
Our risk managers have decades of experience in healthcare, bringing expert insights to improve the safety and overall insurability of your practices and institutions. We will uncover and manage the risks so your focus can remain where it belongs — on your patients, caregivers and vision.
Napa River provides these risk management resources to help your business move forward:
- Dedicated risk manager and 24/7 risk management support.
- Live webinars and risk management advisories on current industry issues and trends.
- Consultations about risk management and patient safety to help mitigate day-to-day liabilities.
- On-site individual department and clinical service-specific assessments that outline where risk lies.
- Access to Hudson’s Risk Management Center powered by KPA, which serves as a resource to assist with the promotion of optimal patient engagement and sound clinical outcomes.
Untreated risk means costly claims that shift your focus away from your future success. Get back to moving forward fearlessly with Napa River. We work with you to meet the needs of your institution while providing experienced personal support and the most advanced claims management technology to protect your business and bottom line.
Napa River provides these claims management resources to help your business move forward and protect your bottom line:
- Dedicated risk consultant that provides early claim evaluation.
- Claims handler who will provide legal monitoring and expense management.
- RiskSight® software that allows you to move through claims and risk easily via customized reports, streamlined processes and identification of factors that lead to losses.
- Ability to track real-time claim and litigation information.
- Legal bill monitoring and reviewing as well as mandated reporting.
LEARN HOW YOU CAN MOVE FORWARD FEARLESSLY
Everything in One Place.
Create customized reports to more easily identify and mitigate factors that drive losses with our comprehensive risk and claim management tool RiskSight.
RiskSight for Risk Management:
- See your complete loss history online.
- Use predictive modeling and claim analysis within departments using online risk management tools.
- Loss control initiatives designed around loss analysis.
RiskSight for Claims Management:
- Claims, expense and litigation management in one location.
- Legal monitoring and bill review.
- Claims management within SIR.
- Monitoring of SIR erosion or deductible with online, real-time access to payments.
- CMS/ISO/child support lien reporting.
- Customizable reports that can be exported to MS Office Suite.
RiskSight is a registered trademark of JW Software, Inc., St. Louis, Missouri.
Dedicated and available team members are ready to help you.
Jose L. Guzman, Jr.
Vice President & Director, Risk Management
Learn More About Jose
Rebecca Weber, JD
Vice President & Chief Claims Officer
Learn More About Rebecca
Learn More About Suzanne