Prepare for Success.
It’s your job to focus on your business goals, and it’s our job to find and stop the risks that could prevent you from achieving them. Receive long-term partnerships with our highly trained risk managers who provide expert insights and recommendations to help your business thrive. We help identify and avoid problems before they happen, improve driver retention and build a risk management culture that minimizes the overall cost of risk, protecting your capital and boosting your bottom line.
As a Napa River Risk Management client, you’ll get:
- On-site risk and patient safety educational programs through Hudson Risk Management Center powered by KPA. These programs are customizable training and educational activities that address specific topics identified by you.
- Safety, compliance and risk management assessments and consulting.
- Driver recruiting improvement strategies.
- Driver1st® frontline staff training.
- Driver retention programs.
- Evaluation and design of safety incentive/award programs.
- Loss experience and cost of risk analysis.
- DOT audit preparatory evaluation.
- Ongoing remedial driver training design and implementation.
- Design and implementation of entry-level driver training programs.
Driver1st is a trademark of Napa River Insurance Services, Inc., Napa, California.