Reducing claim cost and managing risk for our clients.
Napa River is a leading provider of claims services in the public entity market. We take a comprehensive approach to claims, providing a unique blend of expertise, responsive and personalized service, and innovative programs and technology to reduce your total claim cost and manage risk.
Napa River’s public entity clients include:
- Cities, counties, townships, boroughs, state government and special districts
- K-12 schools, colleges and universities, and school boards
- Public officials, law enforcement and transit authorities
- Other publicly funded agencies on a single risk or group risk basis
We work with our clients to close claims swiftly without ever compromising the quality of our services, thus securing the most favorable outcome.
We accomplish this by offering:
- Managed claims within SIR from start to finish
- A dedicated claims contact who knows and understands your claims goals
- FileHandler™, our state-of-the-art claims system with real-time access to all claims documents, financials and loss reports
- 24/7 engagement of our experienced claims personnel for any claim emergency needs
- State and federal claims reporting on Medicare, OFAC, SIU, ISO-Index and child support liens
- Nationwide access to proven claims vendors at pre-negotiated, reduced rates
- Retention of defense counsel, litigation management and bill review
FileHandler is a registered trademark of JW Software, Inc., St. Louis, Missouri.