Dedicated to the long-term success and profitability of our clients.
Napa River is the exclusive provider of funds control services to general and specialty trade contractors that purchase surety bonds through Hudson Insurance Company.
We serve as the intermediary between construction project owners and contractors, ensuring that those who supply labor and/or material to a Hudson-bonded project are paid out of those contract proceeds. Since we only serve clients of Hudson Surety, we are in a unique position to provide an informed and holistic approach to managing contract funds.
Our clients are our focus, and their success is our success. To that end, we offer the following services:
- A dedicated account manager knowledgeable in your operation, the project and the stakeholders
- Industry experts capable of quickly analyzing and executing payment direction
- Segregated and private-labeled funds administration accounts
- ACH payment capabilities for fast payment
- Seamless integration of contract performance information into the surety underwriting process for enhanced surety capacity
- Fully integrated risk management protocols for releases and payment documentation
- Access to surety claim staff and legal support for early intervention and risk assessment of contract disputes
- Facilitation of preferred vendor and subcontractor pricing and credit terms
- Real time financial data downloadable to most major accounting software packages, eliminating duplicate entry